Friday, October 11, 2013

COLLAGE OF DARK THOUGHTS (A Masterpiece by Roopa Dudley)

DELIVER US FROM EVIL 12x9 Acrylic 2013 by Roopa Dudley

Here lies little Somer and that’s her tombstone
She was raped and killed on her way to home
By a pedophile named Jarred Harrell – a worthless prick
Each day he lives it makes me sick
If only I could,  I would pluck out his eyes
So he can ponder on her agony and demise
If only, I could I would feed him crap from his pot
That is the punishment he should have got!

I look at the skyline and what do I see?
A huge graveyard where the cities should be
Never ending saga that will only get worse
A stalemate at its best and an evil curse
My red, white and blue is turning green
This is not the worst that we have yet seen
There is more to come in time you will see
No more the home of the brave & the land of the free

No comments:

Post a Comment